We are looking for current or former athletes with sales and networking skills. We are offering a 1099 independent contractor contract with several commission levels. All well above industry standard. High performers will be offered a full time position with us (W-2). Several territories are available for US and Canada. Simply apply and we will contact you if your location is available.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
100% commission with several tiers to promote sales volume. Non-compete is included in the contract and only ambassadors that are able and willing to devote time to Knox are welcome. This is not a position for manufacturers representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. Able to work with CRM software and in general good computing skills
Email your cover letter and CV to Jim Bodor at Jim.Bodor@knoxclothing.com. Use the same email if you have questions about the position.